Hellooo one and all!!
I'm so excited! I'm going to get a bank account!! WHOOOEEEEE!!
Now. Should I get a POSB account, or an OCBC account? I guess, (from what people have said) POSB is more convenient? But the OCBC card is prettier! hahahah.
Anyways. The O's are not over yet, and I'm so uber excited over everthing else. Like, dying my hair (I have dye! And I'm using it! soon.)
And my Bali holiday! (I'm going to learn to surf! :D:D:D)
And getting my bank account (on tuesday, I think)
And my upcoming job-to-be! Hahah. I think it's like 90% confirmed I'll get it.
ooooh excccciiitingggg!!
And on the 23rd, after collecting my LEAVING CERTIFICATE, I'm going to Viv's place to watch a DVD and eat pizzzzza! Mun and Su are coming too!
wheeee. Can't wait!
Stupid O's. Hurry up and end!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment